Gone are the days in which dentists can spend all of their time seeing and serving patients. With today’s competitive market, economic climate, and rising costs of doing business, dentists must continue to provide expert oral care while also effectively navigating the complex financial decisions inherent in practice management—a difficult balancing act.
Over the last 35 years, ABA has utilized our expert knowledge to provide hundreds of dentists with comprehensive business counsel and accounting services that improve the efficiency of their practices, maximize their profits, and minimize their tax burdens.
Our services will work for you and your practice. Our team will help you reach your financial goals. Contact us today.
- Increasing patient volume through targeted marketing
- Improving managed care negotiations
- Implementing effective collection techniques
- Evaluating ancillary services/fee structures
- Properly managing staffing levels and costs
- Maximizing the use of technology
- Analyzing, comparing, and reducing the costs of your supplies and services
- Business planning
- Human resources
- Exit strategies
Reducing income tax by changing how you claim deductions for:
- Auto leases
- Auto expenses
- Promotional expenses
- Equipment agreements
- Home office activities
- Meetings at your home
- Retirement plan contributions
- Shifting income among family members
“I would recommend ABA to any Dentist/Person that only wants to pay the government what is required and not a penny more”
“We were very skeptical of different accounting firms, but not ABA, they are the company to go to! ABA takes the time to listen to your needs and concerns and transforms this into making you even more successful. They lead you through the entire process and make the transition very easy.”